CT of vessels of the heart is a non-invasive method of diagnosis of the coronary arteries, which allows to evaluate their degree of narrowing, patency and anatomical features. During the study, a picture is taken in the maximum plane, which is then able to reconstruct any projection. Assessment of the aorta, pericardium, myocardium, cavities of the heart and lungs is possible. Strengthening of the method in the absence of complications from surgical cooperation, minimal dosage. The price of a CT scan of the heart in Kiev is 3800 UAH.
Shown for research
- • The manifestation of angina
- • When patients develop pain of unclear nature
- • To evaluate the condition of the artery before surgery
- • Assessment of shunt condition
- • Suggest similar artery development and evaluation
- • iodine intolerance;
- • Thyroid pathologies;
- • renal and hepatic failure;
- • myeloma.